We’re searching for an amazing graphic designer who will work with us to create web, mobile and marketing products and experiences that will be seen by and impact the lives of millions around the world.
As a graphic designer, you will be central to creating the visuals necessary to build and promote the OPPO brand internationally. You will work closely with the Marketing, Social Media and Development teams.
A successful applicant will be passionate about technology and the mobile industry, and hungry to make the world see what they are capable of imagining.Responsibilities:
- Work closely with other team members to develop creative ideas, concepts, and graphics to be used in marketing, social media, OPPO's various online properties, and product.
- Demonstrate illustrative skills with rough sketches, taking an idea from concept to reality. Develop polished designs ready for worldwide impact.
- Create, adapt, implement and manage visual guidelines, libraries and templates for various projects and verticals.
- Provide consultation and opinions on a broad range of design questions.
- Love what you do and be great at it.
- Proven track record as a graphic designer for web and/or marketing.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- XHTML/CSS, and any front-end skills are a major plus.
- Proactive self-starter that can work independently without much creative guidance.
- Experience in deadline-driven environments with ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure.
- Personable team player.
- Ability to synthesize information provided to create graphics and layouts.
- Excellent proofing, attention to detail, and commitment to producing high-quality work.
- Immense interest in the smartphone industry and technology in general.
- Bachelor's Degree a plus.
- Portfolio of work required (Dribbble OK).
At OPPO, we’re redefining what it means to be a smartphone company. With great products, strategy, and brilliant people, it's no surprise that OPPO is finding success around the world. With a results-focused environment, we believe in not only doing things the right way, but also in doing the right things. However, our journey has just begun. That's why we're always on the look-out for new, talented people who can learn and grow together with us.